How To Import 3D Order On Merchize To Fulfill 3D Via Merchize (CSV, Woo, Shopify)
If you sell all over print (3D) products on other marketplaces and want to import on Merchize to fulfill your orders, you can follow the guideline below:
1. Automatically Import from WooCommerce or Shopify
Merchize has an automatic connection with unlimited stores on WooCommerce and Shopify.
Once connected, Merchize will automatically sync the new orders on WooCommerce and Shopify stores to your Merchize account to fulfill.
Once the orders are synced from Woo and Shopify, you only need to go to order details to update the artwork 3D files corresponding to the order and Merchize can start to fulfill this order.
Though, when automatically imported from Woo and Shopify, the system will take the orders from connection only, not previous orders. Thus, if you need to take the previous orders, you need to import by CSV file.
2. Import Order Directly From CSV File
The advantage of CSV file importing is that you can actively import any orders from any platform. You only need to fill in the CSV file to import on the Merchize system.
To import order CSV, you follow these steps:
- Go to Orders → Import External Orders.
- Download the sample CSV file on the Download example CSV section, then fill in full information and import on the system.
The guideline to get the image link and how to fill in full information for the CSV file, you can take a look at here: How To Manually Import Orders on Merchize.
Notes When Filling in the Import CSV File for 3D Orders.
2.1 – How to add more artwork files.
The 3D orders will normally have 3,4 artwork files for front-side, back-side, sleeve, hood, etc. While import file only has 2 fields to enter URL for design which are designFront (front-side) and designBack (back-side)
In this case, if you need to add more artwork design for this order (add sleeve, hood, etc), you can temporarily ignore, don’t enter on CSV file since the file structure doesn’t have the fields for Sleeve design and Hood design.
After that, when importing the orders on the system, you go back to the order and add Sleeve design and Hood design.
Or you can temporarily ignore the design when filling the information on the CSV file and add directly on the system later (other information such as address, quantity,… still necessary).
2.2 – How to fill the color field.
Since the 3D shirt has different colors, not a fixed color, the color field in the CSV file is not necessary. Though, the system still requires you to enter the color to be able to import into the system. Thus, you can enter the common color for the 3D products is Black or White.
2.3 – Notes when designing Merchize 3D templates.
In addition, the 3D design files have to follow the 3D templates of Merchize for the best printing result. There are 3 types of template for 3D shirts, you can choose based on your interest and using demand:
- Combined Template: Use when the sleeve cuff and hips cuff are not too different from the shirt or there are alignments in the design from the bodice to the hem.
- Separated Template: This template has the sleeve cuff and hips cuff separately for convenience if you want to make the hem a different color or different pattern (for example, the shirt has green color, but the hem has red color, etc.)
- Full Template: This template includes 2 pieces: front and back, using if your shirt has borderless design, viewed from 2 sleeves and bodice has the seamless content and is not different. Here, in the templates you will not see the hood since the system will automatically take a part of the back-side to sew the hood. At that time, when not wearing the hood, other people will see the hood and back match.
Template and 3D shirt mockup: Download here.
Other information about 3D shirt of Merchize: Take a look at here.