How To Set Up A Schedule Time To Hold Orders And Wait For Orders To Be Pushed To Merchize Fulfilment System
These features allow sellers to do 2 main things:
- Schedule time: Add waiting time to push the orders to the Merchize fulfillment system.
- Push to Fulfillment Progress: Actively Pause the pushing to fulfillment system (instead of cancel) before the orders are pushed to the fulfillment system.
The specific processing mechanism is as follows:
1. Schedule time: Add waiting time to push the orders to the Merchize fulfillment system.
Before, when the store turns on the automatic fulfillment by Merchize mode, the orders that are eligible for address verification will be pushed automatically to the Merchize fulfillment system in 5 minutes after verifying.
However, each seller or store has different demands, especially some stores that have a time of 24 hours for buyers to change order information before producing, some stores want the order to be pushed to production immediately. The schedule time feature was created to handle this issue, automatically adding a waiting period to each order before being pushed to the fulfillment system.
To set up Schedule Time for your store, go to Fulfillment → Setting, under the Schedule time, choose the amount of time that you want to hold orders. After that, when the orders are verified address according to the settings of the store, the orders will be pushed to the Merchize fulfillment system after the waiting period instead of being automatically pushed. The maximum waiting time is 2 days.
In case you want to change the scheduled time, the new one will be automatically applied for the orders which are scheduling. If it has any orders that have been scheduled for a period longer than the new scheduled time, it will be pushed immediately.
2. Push to Fulfillment Progress: Actively Pause the pushing to fulfillment system (instead of cancel) before the orders are pushed to the fulfillment system
In addition to holding orders for a scheduled time before benign pushed to the fulfillment system, there will be a few orders that need to be held indefinitely for address and information verification. After verifying, the orders have been pushed to the fulfillment team to produce and ship.
To resolve this issue, our developer team has updated the ability to pause order pushing and Push to fulfillment progress feature to show the step of a push to fulfillment progress.
Pust to fulfillment progress for each order includes 4 statuses:
- Validation: The new orders on the system are being checked address and information before being pushed to the fulfillment team.
- Scheduled: After validating full information, the orders will be change to status as schedule – set up to push to fulfill according to hold time set up in Schedule Time.
- Paused: If your order is in the Scheduled stage, you can temporarily pause to update and edit the information before pushing it to the fulfillment system. When Pause, the order will have the status of Push to fulfillment progress as Paused and you can filter the paused orders on the order page. The paused orders will have the button to Resume after changing information. Then, if your resume period is still in schedule time, the order will continue to wait until the end of the scheduled time to push to fulfill. If your resume period is over the scheduled time, the order will be pushed to fulfill immediately.
- Pushed: When orders have been pushed to the fulfillment system, you cannot pause anymore.
(*) Note: You can pause to push orders to the fulfillment system only, cannot pause the production when the orders have been charged for the fulfillment cost and being produced.