All-over Print Tote (Made in US)
All-over print Tote is the perfect canvas for your craziest designs. Not only beautifully printed, this tote is super durable and practical.
- 100% Polyester canvas
- Available in 3 sizes
- 5 different strap color options: Black; White; Beige; Blue; Pink
- All over print design
Made in US
Average Est. Processing Time
- 1-3 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- US: 3-5 business days
- ROW: 15-20 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to external factors beyond our control
- 2600 x 2600 px
Durable, practical, and unique—this polyester canvas tote bag does it all. This tote bag comes in different sizes and strap color options, take one (or all) for your quick errands, shopping trips, and longer travels.
- 100% polyester canvas – Lightweight, durable, and ideal for printing your artwork
- Fine weave texture fabric and foamed lining make wearing super soft and comfortable
- Sublimation printing techniques provide bright and crisp colors matching your craziest designs and cover the entire fabric.
- Boxed corner designs give extra capacity, improve the shape of the tote, make it easier to organize your stuff, and make the designs generally more aesthetically appealing.
- Front and Back sides are sewn together by creating extra space on sides which adds more room
Made and shipped from US.
|Size||Length||Width||Strap Length||Strap Space|
|Strap Width: 1" (2.5cm)
Gusset: 2.5" (6.5cm)
Print Guidelines for All-over print Tote bag
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
- Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F), gentle cycle; Non-chlorine: bleach as needed; Tumble dry: low heat; Do not iron."