All-Over Print Face Mask with Adjustable Ear Loops
Upload your unique design on our best balance of fit, comfort, and breathable face mask.
The fully customizable face mask not only protect yourself, but also makes you more fashionable.
This all over print face mask has 3 layers of polyester and a pocket for filter, while also keeping you easy to breath. The flexible wire nose and elastic band makes you comfortable and fit with everyone face.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeStandard shipping: 10-15 business days
Express shipping: 3-5 business days
Print On Demand
Skin-friendly material, soft and comfortable, cover to protect your face. Suitable for daily & outdoor activities.This face cover can keep your face clean in crowded places.
- Fabric: four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Adjustableear-loop (29cm x 0.4cm),filter x1, two layers of cloth
- Fabric Weight:120g/m²
- Stitch Color and Ear-loop: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
|Mask 3D: 320KZ & 3FM||Filter|
|Product Price Updated on Aug, 09, 2021|
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
One sizeOne size fits most
All over print (AOP)Custom printing covers the entire product
Machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
You might also like
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.