Wood Photo Print Stand
Wood Photo Print is printed direct to the surface of the wood, allowing the texture and grain of the material to remain visible, especially in the lighter-colored areas of the photo.
Custom Wood Photo Print Stand is simple and sophisticated decoration, suitable to display on work desk, nightstand, table or any furniture. This is one of the best-selling customized wall decors.
Wood photo print stand is a great way to display special photos, prints, notes, or wedding and reception cards.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Print on Demand Wood Photo Print Stand Information
Keep your favorite memories and images around and make them an always-present part of your living space with this custom Wood Photo Print Stand.
- Stand: Ashwood – Bright-colored with natural grain, very durable and heavy enough to keep the photo stay firmly
- Photo: 3-mm Beech Plywood with smooth surface, great for printing. Light, sturdy, and strong.
- Size: 4×6 inches, 6×8 inches.
- Easy installation: Insert the photo into the slot in the woodblock. The photo stands at an angle for better viewing.
- UV Printing provides high-quality, sharp, and clear images that won’t fade on the wood surface.
Other than showing your favorite photo, you can utilize this photo print stand to hold cards, name placement at a party, calenders, and so on. This Wood Photo Print Stand can make a perfect gift for friends and families.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|Orders to US military zones (AE, AO, AA, AP), unincorporated territories (PR, VI, GU, MP, AS), HI, and AK will use Royal Mail services and follow ROW shipping rate.|
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Try to maintain consistent humidity levels to prevent your wood from warping. Use a soft damp cloth that is clean. Be sure to wipe dry
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.