All-over Print Kid Pajama Pants
- 4-way stretch fabric, 95% Poly + 5% Spandex
- Elastic waistband and cuffs
- Comfortable unisex style
Pair this pajama pant with Sweaters, T-shirts, or Sweatshirts to make a complete Pajamas Set.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in Vietnam
Average Est. Processing Time
- 2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- US: 4-7 business days
- EU: 10-20 business days
- ROW: 10-25 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to external factors beyond our control
- 6622 x 7300 px
Make your kids in love with bedtime with these unique and comfy pajama pants. You can pair these pants with a nice T-shirt, or a raglan long-sleeve t-shirt for a cute home outfit for your kids.
- 4-way stretch fabric, 95% Poly + 5% Spandex: Soft, light fabric makes it comfortable and warm to wear. Super durable and can last for years.
- Comfortable fit, suitable for both boys and girls.
- Elastic waistband fits nicely and comfortably.
- Cuffs to keep the body warm and adjust the pant lengths to fit your kid.
- Two side pockets for kids to store their stuff.
- Available from 2Y-10Y: Easily fit different body types
- Sublimation printing provides vibrant colors and precise details.
Tracking Country Origin: US
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Kid Pajama Pant
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.