Pillow (Made in EU)
- 100% cotton, 280 GSM Drill fabric
- Printed on both sides
- Teardrop zipper
- 4 sizes available (Square and rectangle)
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in EU
Average Est. Processing Time
- 2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- EU: 3-6 business days
- ROW: 5-15 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
- Square: 3000x3000 px
- Rectangle: 4000x2800 px
Our custom pillow is not only nice to touch and to rest your head on but also great for interior design decoration. Add color to your space with this printed custom Pillow.
- Material: 100% cotton, 280 GSM Drill fabric – Strong and durable.
- Invisible zipper closure makes it easy to insert filling and do laundry.
- 4 sizes, suitable for different pillow inserts and purposes.
- Square: 40×40 cm, 46×46 cm, 50×50 cm
- Rectangle: 50×35 cm
- Printing on both sides
- Sublimation printing technology delivers vibrant and charming prints that won’t wear off after being washed many times.
- Include pillow filling
You can put it on your bed, or on the couch, chair, or window seat for different rooms in your house.
Size Width Height
Unit Cm Inch Cm Inch
40×40 40 15.75 40 15.74
46×46 46 18.10 46 18.11
50×50 50 19.68 50 19.68
50×35 50 19.68 35 13.78
Print Guidelines For Pillow
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Wash at 30 degrees, do not use dryer or chemical wash