Zip Hoodie (Made in EU)
- Sun yarn fabric
- Gildan 18600
- Classic fit with metal zipper
- 7 colors
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in EU
Average Est. Processing Time
- 1-3 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- EU: 3-6 business days
- ROW: 5-15 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
- Front: 4500x3000px
- Back: 4200x4800px
- Material: Soft spun yarn (50% US Cotton and 50% Polyester) – 280gsm. This material is soft to the touch, effective at keeping warmth and minimize pilling.
- Metal zipper, easy to pull.
- Full front printing is possible with overlapped fabric across zipper
- Unlined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Classic fit tubular body, unisex style
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1×1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Double-needle pouch pockets for added reinforcement
Size Width Length Sleeve (Center Back)
Inch Cm Inch Cm Inch Cm
S 19.25 48.89 27 68.58 33.5 85.09
M 21.25 53.97 28 71.12 34.5 87.63
L 23.25 59.05 29 73.66 35.5 90.17
XL 25.25 64.13 30 76.2 36.5 92.71
2XL 27.25 69.21 31 78.74 37.5 95.25
3XL 29.25 74.29 32 81.28 38.5 97.79
4XL 31.25 79.37 33 83.82 39.5 100.33
5XL 32.25 81.91 34 86.36 40.5 102.87
Print Guidelines For Zip Hoodie
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 300 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Note: For double-sided designs, you will be charged an additional fee of $4.5.