Kid Hoodie (Made in EU)
When it comes to daily wear, custom youth t-shirts are the ultimate in both comfortable feeling and attractive style. This t-shirt is great whether you’re wearing it for school, for an active day at home, or for outdoor activities. Feel free and energized to be dynamic during the day! To find more EU-made products, see our Printed in EU collection.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 1-3 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- EU: 3-6 business days
- ROW: 5-15 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Custom kid hoodies are perfect to fit your kid’s active lifestyle. of Our ringspun cotton-polyester blend is super soft and comfortable to wear all day long. The color is bright, vibrant and lasts for a long time.
- Material: White, Black, Red, Royal Blue, Bottle Green, Kelly Green, Baby Pink, Sky Blue, Orange Crush, Purple (80% Ringspun Cotton, 20% Polyester); Grey (75% Ringspun Cotton, 25% Polyester).
- Color: 11 colors
- Size: Baby Pink, Sky Blue, Orange Crush, Purple (XS-XL); White, Black, Grey, Red, Royal Blue, Bottle Green, Kelly Green (2XS-XL)
- Products mainly use AWDis JH001J‘s blank product.
- Shipping carrier: Spring.
Made and shipped from the EU.
Note: To get the best image’s print quality on the left chest, sellers must limit the print area to 4×4 inches or 4.5×4.5 inches.
Note: For double-sided designs, you will be charged an additional fee of $4.5.
Print Guidelines For Kid Hoodie
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. We accept PNG files of the only following size: 4200x4800px at 300 DPI (14×16 inches).
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.