Before using or accessing our platform, read this Policy page carefully!
- A. Design & Product info
- B. Modifying order information
- C. Order status, production & shipping time
- D. Return & Refund
- E. Limitation of Liability
- F. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- G. General Conditions Stated on the Terms of Service
- H. Merchize Rights
A. Design & Product info
1. Image requirements
- To ensure the highest quality print, please use the recommended image pixel at 300 dpi and at 4200*4800 px (.png) for T-shirt design. The nearer pixel it is, the better quality it will be.
- Before creating your design for T-shirt, you also need to check this article to know about the issues that might come up with your design so you can avoid it: What you need to know about T-shirt printing and Printing Frame
- You also need to set the color mode in your design file is CMYK to ensure the color in your product after being printed will be closest to your design. Please read this article for futher information What you need to know about the color mode CMYK and RGB
- The size of the design area/template file will change depend on the style and size of the product. You can check more about our template requirement for each product on our Catalogue page
2. Can I print copyrighted images?
- It’s best to use your own photos, logos or artwork. We don’t recommend using images you’ve found somewhere online because you probably don’t have the right to use it.
- We do not assume responsibility for copyrighted images sent to us for printing.
- Further information about this can be found on our Intellectual Property and Consumer Content Section.
3. Product info – Where can I find more information about your product?
- You can access all products’ details including sizing, design template, mockup, pricing information, shipping information, production time, etc, on this page:
- Content on our catalogue page may change from time to time depending on our production facilities.
- You can contact us for any further information regarding our product if you need to.
B. Modifying order information
1. Cancel or modify an order
- Our production facility is automated for processing orders as fast as possible so your customer gets the order ASAP. Unfortunately, because of our automated process, any requests to change an order must be submitted before the item has entered production.
- Please understand that if your order has been processed already, you cannot cancel or modify it. Generally, you are allowed to cancel or modify order item within 12 hours since order was placed.
- If you need to cancel or modify your order, contact our customer service via live chat. Please include the order number of the item(s) that you would like to cancel or modify to ensure accuracy.
- If you insist to cancel a processing order, you might be charged the printing fees to cover product material cost.
2. Change shipping address
- Once an order has entered production, we are no longer able to edit the order because the tracking number is created right after the order is pushed to the factory. Please have a detailed explanation available to your customers.
- As long as shipping address changes, Tracking Number changes too. Remember to updated new tracking numbers to your customers.
- NOTE: Because our orders are custom produced, we offer order changes for a short period of time after your order is placed. To see if your order is still eligible to be changed, please contact our customer service.
C. Order status, production & shipping time
1. Production/Processing Time
- We will strive to print & produce in the shortest time ASAP.
- Typically, our supporters will start processing & push the order to the associated manufacturer in within 12-hour work-day from the day you have: successfully uploaded order information like Address, Product details, order details and provided Artwork that follows our guidelines, and made payment for the fulfillment cost of that order.
- The 12-hour time is for you to have time to make changes for your order. Once the order has been received by our manufacturers, its’ details cannot be changed.
- We would only process the orders based on the data that you provided and make no modification to these data. Therefore, you have the responsibility to validate and make sure these data are correct and take responsibility in the event of issues due to wrong data entry (wrong or lack of address, zipcode, customer information, wrong size, color, product type, etc,).
- Processing time doesn’t simply start from the day you upload your order, but start from the business day that all of the following conditions have been met:
- You have uploaded enough required information: shipping information, customer details, order details, etc.
- You have provided the correct Artwork file that follows our guidelines
- You have made payment to the fulfillment cost of that order.
- Our supporters have been informed (in cases you haven’t been fulfilling with us for a long time or haven’t fulfilled with us before)
- If you finished all of the above requirements after 5p.m, please expect that the order can be held until the next business day to start processing.
- Mix & Match order requires even longer production time due to cross-department manufacturing processing.
2. Our Processing, Shipping Time for our main products?
Our production and shipping time for each product may varies depending on many factors.
You can check this table for a brief understanding of our main products’ processing and shipping time.
|Standard US Shipping Time|
|Shipping Time WW|
|Classic T-Shirt||Merchize||1-2||4-7||average: 7-10, maximum 15 days for some locations|
|Flip Pocket T-Shirt||Merchize||1-2||4-7|
|Magic Sequin Cushion Cover||Merchize||1-3||4-7|
|Tiles Wall Art||Merchize||1-2||4-7|
|Poster Without Frame||Merchize||1-2||4-7|
|Quilt DHL Tracking||China Supplier||3-5||7-15||CA + AU: 10-15|
|Bedding Set||China Supplier||6-7||7-15|
|Fleece Blanket||China Supplier||6-7||7-15|
|Round Carpet||China Supplier||6-7||7-15|
|Rectangle Rug||China Supplier||6-7||7-15|
|Auto Sunshade||China Supplier||9-10||7-15|
|Shoes: Sneaker, Canvas High Top, Canvas Low Top||China Supplier||9-10||7-15|
Note: During Corona Virus time, products manufacrtured by our China Suppliers will have to use ePacket shipping service instead of DHL. Therefore, the shipping time and cost may be different. Please check our catalogue for full information.
3. Shipping Time
- On average, merchandise is produced within 1-3 business days after purchase. Standard shipping times apply 4-7 business days for domestic and 7-15 business days for international.
- Quilt, Blanket, Rug, Doormat, Carpet, Car Sunshade, 3D Shirts and Shoes take 10-20 business days.
3. Check and Track order status
- If you want to check the status of your orders, please check your order details for the tracking number.
- Tracking numbers can take 4-5 hours to appear in the shipping carrier’s system. Occasionally, the shipping carrier can lose an order. If the tracking number is still not working within a few days, please contact our customer service.
- For 3D items, Quilt, Blanket and Carpet can take longer to be available for checking.
D. Return & Refund
1. Return Policy
- We typically do not accept returns due to user error such as an undeliverable address, incorrect selection of sizes, designs, colors, etc.
- Please keep in mind that there will be around 3% – 5% packages will get shipments problems such as broken during shipment, wrong items sent, lost by post office.
- In case of issues listed above, please kindly send pictures of the item showing the damage and label of the item along with a clear description of the problem and contact our customer support teams with full evidence, we will strive the best to make it right. As soon as evidence verified by us, Reshipment can be arranged within 24 hours.
- Any claims for after-sale issues such as misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product is received. We won’t offer exchange for orders delivery over 1 month. For exchange, you don’t need to return the item for us.
- Our return policy is based on the philosophy that we would only process return on issues that is because of us, and the return amount is only measured by the amount of fees that we received. Basically, we will replace an item if there’s an issue with it if the issue is because of us. In such cases, replacing the item or refunding the exact amount of the fulfillment cost for that order is the only resolution we would act. According to our Limitation of Liability terms, We would not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- PLEASE BE AWARE:
We may not be able to avoid a little COLOR and SIZE DIFFERENCIATION caused when printing, making our product. For example, colors may look brighter or darker than when comparing with the artwork file. Shirts may be 1-2 inches shorter/longer or widers/smaller than the announced size chart.
2. Refund Policy
- In case of damaged replacement items, we offer you a full refund.
- For US orders fulfilled from 07 August 2020, if 45 business days since the time the order is fulfilled and fulfillment cost is paid but the order is not delivered because of Merchize, you may request a 100% base-cost refund for that order.
- For WW orders, if 60 business days since the time the order is fulfilled and fulfillment cost is paid but the order is not delivered because of Merchize, you may request a 100% base-cost refund for that order.
3. Frequent cases in return and refund
Below are how we generally handle frequent issues with fulfilling and shipping order. How we handle these case may still varies depend on how serious the case is, and after we have collected all the .
This is NOT how we always act for every request. Actual solution may differs for each case.
- Shipping wrong item: We will replace the item.
- Damaged item: When our items are processed, it’s always intact and got no damage. However, there are many cases that the Custom Control will tear the shipment to check for its content, or there may be damages during transportation. It’s hard to check whose responsibility it is. In most cases, we will replace the item if the damage can be clearly seen. Customer mus also send the proof of damage and the photo of the packaging label so we can inspect further.
- Small print area or broken print area (low quality printing): if the issue is because of the factory (means that the artwork file follows our guidelines but the print area is still small), we will replace the item.
- Actual product is smaller than announced size: If the actual product is more than 2 inches shorter/longer/wider/smaller than the announced size chart, we will replace the item.
- Missing Item: If the order includes 2 or more items but the package the buyer received contains less than the actual order quantity, in most cases, Merchize will immediately send the missing item to the buyer. If buyer requests a refund for the order, we will send a partial refund for the order. The amount of the refund is calculated by the fulfillment cost for the missing item, and the shipping cost (if applicable).
- If the shipment is late or is kept at customs waiting for customs clearance for too long (more than 5 business days for US orders and more than 8 business days for International orders) more than the guaranteed shipping time, Merchize will replace the item for you.
- If the provided artwork doesn’t follow our guideline properly and there is a problem with the end result because of that (small print image, wrong print image, etc), It’s the responsibility of the seller to replace the item at their own cost.
- If the provided order lacks some information (street, address, customer name, phone number, zip code) and there is a problem with the end result because of that (late shipment, item kept at eCommerce center, item kept at post office, item return, etc), It’s the responsibility of the seller to replace the item at their own cost.
- If the shirt/item doesn’t fit because the customer ordered the wrong size (they didn’t check the size chart, they thought the size would fit because they usually use that same size from many other merchandisers, or for any similar reasons), it’s the responsibility of the seller to replace the item at their own cost.
E. Limitation of Liability
This is an extract of Merchize’s Terms of Service to double check that you are fully aware of our Terms and Policy. There can be more terms other than the Limitation and Liability in our Terms of Service page, which can be found here.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Merchize shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Merchize or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Merchize partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference (including the AUP), or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Merchize does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Merchize does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Merchize does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
- Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties and our liability is limited.
F. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
This is an extract of Merchize’s Terms of Service to double check that you are fully aware of our Terms and Policy. There can be more terms other than the Intellectual Property and Customer Content section in our Terms of Service page, which can be found here.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to the Merchize Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your Merchize Store at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your Store; (b) to allow Merchize to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Merchize can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although Merchize is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Store; however, by making your Store public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Store. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Merchize shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Store to promote the Service.
- Anything you upload remains yours and is your responsibility.
G. General Conditions Stated on the Terms of Service
This is an extract of Merchize’s Terms of Service to double check that you are fully aware of our Terms and Policy. There can be more terms other than the General Conditions in our Terms of Service page, which can be found here.
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to Merchize Users.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that Merchize may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Merchize website, available at https://www.Merchize.com/terms and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Merchize website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Merchize Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Merchize.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Merchize or Merchize trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Merchize Support.
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
The Terms of Service may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms of Service and Merchize Terms of Service available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms of Service at https://www.Merchize.com/terms will prevail.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Merchize is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, shortages of or inability to obtain labor, energy, raw materials or supplies, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All the terms and provisions of the Terms of Service shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms of Service and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. Merchize shall be permitted to assign these Terms of Service without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms of Service, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Merchize prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Merchize sole discretion.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
Sections 1, 3(2)-(5), 4, 6-8, 13-14, 16(9)-(11), 18, 20 and 21 will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms of Service.
H. Merchize Rights
This is an extract of Merchize’s Terms of Service to double check that you are fully aware of our Terms and Policy. There can be more terms other than Merchize Rights section in our Terms of Service page, which can be found here.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Merchize customer, Merchize employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Merchize does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Store.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Merchize employees and contractors may also be Merchize customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information (as defined in Section 6) in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Merchize retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Merchize reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
- In the event of an ownership dispute over a Merchize account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner, as determined by us.