All-over Print Men’s Beach Shorts (Made in China)
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in China
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
Made with quick dry, breathable, and soft fabric to keep you cool; Elastic waistband with drawstrings; Functional wear for swimming, surfing, playing at the beach or pool, or other water sports activities.
- Fabric: Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit with Elastic waistband
- Fabric Weight: 135 g/m².
- Stitch Color: Black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Care Instruction: Machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
All-Over Print Men’s Beach Shorts
inch S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 19.3 20.1 20.9 21.7 22 22.4 22.8 23.2
Waist 28 31.1 34.3 37.4 39 40.6 52.4 55.5
Hip 36.2 39.8 42.9 46.1 47.6 49.2 53.5 56.7
centimeter S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 49 51 53 55 56 57 58 59
Waist 71 79 87 95 99 103 133 141
Hip 92 101 109 117 121 125 136 144
This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.