All-Over Print Men’s Polo Shirt (Made In China)
All Over Print Polo Shirt is a go-to item for an elegant and professional look. It is a perfect option for a business trip, a formal date and more. The custom all over polo shirt printing designed with logo grabs attention in a second.
Our Printed in China products are made on-demand. No inventory. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeStandard shipping: 7-15 business days
Express shipping: 3-5 business days
All-Over Print Men's Polo Shirt Information
Solid polo shirts for men are sized professionally for a perfect, comfortable fit. Great for going out, to the office, business casual, golf, leisure or even just relaxing at home.
Fabric: Pique (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
Full athletic fit
Button placket and polo collar
Fabric Weight: 200 g/m².
Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
|Size||Basecost+standard shipping (US):|
|DHL ecom & USPS shipping fee (added fee)||EU(VAT included) |
|Express shipping ( US): DHL express
Custom Product Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For All-Over Print Men's Polo Shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
You might also like
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publish the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.