All-over Print Men Tank Top (Made in China)
Hot weather means it’s finally time to bring your all over print men tank top front and center in your store! Elevate your store in men’s tops featuring fun, sexy, colorful prints and designs. Personalized men tank top are perfect for energy-intensive activities like weightlifting, running and boxing. Let’s add this product to your store, custom it to impress your customer.
Our Printed in China products are made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 12289 x 5960 px
This casual wardrobe-essential solid tank features a lightweight fit for comfortable everyday wear；
- Fabric: JERSEY (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Relaxed fit
- Comfort yoga workout tank tops
- Fabric weight: 180g/m².
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
inch S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 28 29.1 29.9 31.1 31.9 33.1 33.9 34.6
Bust 36.2 40.2 44.1 48 52 55.9 59.8 63.8
Shoulder 11.8 12.2 12.2 12.6 13 13.4 13.4 13.8
centimeter S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 71 74 76 79 81 84 86 88
Bust 92 102 112 122 132 142 152 162
Shoulder 30 31 31 32 33 34 34 35
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.