All-over Print One-Piece Swimsuit (Made in China)
The classic one-piece swimsuits help cover up your blemishes while enhancing your wonderful body curves.
A classic one-piece swimsuit is an opportunity for women to personalize the poolside. The product has padded to help support your breasts better. Easy to wear, convenient for underwater activities, comfortable swimming experience.
Our Printed in China products are made on-demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 8700 x 6000 px
It is suitable for beach, pool; Looks outstanding when lying on beach,take it to enjoy the sunshine
- Fabric: 88% polyester and 12% spandex
- Skinny fit
- Fully lined one piece swimsuit
- Fabric weight: 220g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
inch S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Length 24.8 25.6 26.4 27.2 28 28.7
Waist 22.8 24.4 26 27.6 29.1 30.7
Bust 26.8 28.3 29.9 31.5 33.1 34.6
Hip 29.9 31.5 33.1 34.6 36.2 37.8
centimeter S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Length 63 65 67 69 71 73
Waist 58 62 66 70 74 78
Bust 68 72 76 80 84 88
Hip 76 80 84 88 92 96
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.