All-over Print Women’s V-neck Cami Jumpsuit (Made in China)
Our summer collection is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeExpress shipping: 3-5 business days
Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
Print on demand
V-neck Cami Jumpsuit
This short romper overall is very comfy. It provides plenty of room in the hips and tummy. This is the perfect swimsuit cover up romper during vacation. Get on and off over swimsuit/dress it up to dinner with right jewelry/hang out or even a night out with a cute jacket and heels.
- Fabric: Jersey (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Backless, white spaghetti straps
- Fabric Weight: 180 g/m²
- Stitch Color: Black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
|All-Over Print Women's V-neck Cami Romper|
|This size guide shows product measurements taken when products are laid flat. Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1".|
|Size||Basecost +standard shipping (US):|
|Fast shipping YHT shipping fee (added fee)||EU (VAT included)|
|Express shipping ( US): DHL express
Shipping time: 3-5 business days
|Note: This product is shipped to the US only.|
Note: This product is shipped to the US only.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
You might also like
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.