All-over Print Criss Cross Open Back Tank Top (Made in China)
The All Over Print Criss Cross Open Back Tank Top with eye-catching back criss-cross designs is a perfectly ideal outfit for your summer.
These custom All Over Print Criss Cross Open Back Tank Top are four-way stretch, comfortable to wear, and offer you incredible ease of movement making them the best option for a workout, gym, or yoga. Make your custom tank top with many different color options best suit your taste and style, perfect for tank top layering.
This product is made on-demand. No order minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in China
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 8000 x 5000 px
The tops is comfy enough to wear around the house and appropriate for office work in summer. And you can easily mix it with any kind of jewelry.
- Fabric: Micro Fiber (88% polyester and 12% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Criss-cross open back,borders
- Fabric Weight: 220 g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
inch S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 26 26.4 26.8 27.2 27.6 28 28.3 28.7
Bust 33.9 36.2 38.6 40.9 43.3 45.7 48 50.4
Waist 30.7 33.1 35.4 37.8 40.2 42.5 44.9 47.2
centimeter S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Bust 86 92 98 104 110 116 122 128
Waist 78 84 90 96 102 108 114 120
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.