All-over Print Women’s Polo Shirt (Made in China)
Custom all over print women polo shirt with bird’s eye pique material is incredibly comfortable and excellent sublimation printing technique turns out eye-catching design. No color bleeding. No wrinkling. Just add a good design or and upload it to your store right now.
Our Printed in China products are made on-demand. No order minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in China
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 12289 x 5906 px
Solid polo shirts for women are sized professionally for a perfect, comfortable fit. Great for going out, to the office, business casual, golf, leisure or even just relaxing at home.
- Fabric: Pique (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Full athletic fit
- Button placket and polo collar
- Fabric Weight: 200 g/m²
- Stitch Color: Black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
inch S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL
Length 28 29.1 29.9 31.1 31.9 33.1 33.9 34.6 35.8
Bust 36.2 40.2 44.1 48 52 55.9 59.8 63.8 67.7
Shoulder 15.7 16.9 18.1 19.3 20.5 21.7 22.8 24 25.2
centimeter S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL
Length 71 74 76 79 81 84 86 88 91
Bust 92 102 112 122 132 142 152 162 172
Shoulder 40 43 46 49 52 55 58 61 64
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.