Print On Demand Indoor Doormat - Design Your Own Doormat Now
$15.50 / including shipping
3 business days
Custom doormat not only keeps the dirt away but also brings beauty and unique style to your home. Imagine every time you walk into the house, a clean and beautiful mat greets you at the entrance. It is also great way to welcome you and your guest.
Our custom doormat is designed to be durable and strong, yet soft and versatile.
This product is printed on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in Vietnam
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Print On Demand
While most standard doormats are made of various recycled materials, ours use 100% high-quality velvet. Merchize custom Doormat is designed to be durable and strong, yet soft and versatile.
Doormat backing: Anti-slip synthetic fiber.
The all-over print doormat is 0.2″ thick, perfect for indoor use. It makes a beautiful heart-warming welcome to your entryways, office, and bedroom.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.|
Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For Custom All Over Print Doormat
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
To ensure the highest quality when printing makes sure your files follow our Design Template. Download templates and mockups here. 2sizes 18×24 inches, 35×42 inches need to use a separate safe zone border, in an existing template.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print outcomes disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Easy to cleanSimply vacuum with a hand-held vacuum, sweep with a broom, or shake off outdoors or over your garbage bin
Durable materialConstructed of high-quality velvet
Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap, or use a garden hose to rinse the mat outdoors.
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.