Custom Pajamas - All Over Print Pajamas - Print On Demand Pajamas
$18.25 / including shipping
From toddlers to little kids, your kids will find joy in these custom all over print pajamas. The print on demand pajamas set is super soft and cozy.
The pajama is designed with a stretchy fit for safety and comfy. This all over print pajama set will make bedtime routines easier and hits your kid’s next sleepover.
Our youth & baby products are made on demand. No minimums. We assume to provide a fast fulfillment and processing time for our sleepwear products.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Print on Demand All over print Pajamas Information
Ain’t the kids comfy with their sleepwear outfits? Are you seeking for the best quality sleepwear to your kids? Check out our custom pajama NOW!!!
Custom all over print kid pajamas set features one long-sleeve t-shirt and one long pant. Our print on demand pant is designed with elastic waistband and cuff for a perfect fit, breathability, and comfy.
We apply the similar technologies: sublimation printing for these sleepwear products. Your customers can wear these sleep shirts not only on winter periods but also on warmer months. Don’t hesitate to use our custom pajama for better sleep and better experience!
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.
Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For Personalized Pajamas
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
True to size2-10 year old
All over printCustom printing covers the entire product
ElasticityElastic waistband and cuffs ensures comfort
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Sell Custom Pajamas
Our custom pajamas are Never Out of Stock, Fast Processing Time, Fast Shipping Time with Low Basecost.