Mouse Pad (Made in US)
A mouse pad is a must-have for every workspace/gaming setting. Make your own custom mouse pad that complements and enhances the work and gaming setup and appeals to gamers and professionals.
- 2 sizes: S (23cm x 19cm / 9.4″ x 7.8″) and M (35.5cm x 29.8cm / 14.37″ x 12.13″)
- Smooth polyester front
- Non-slip rubber back
- Anti-fray edges
Average Est. Processing Time
- 1-3 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- US: 3-5 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to external factors beyond our control
- S: 1538 x 1302 px
- M: 4548 x 3874 px
Mouse pad is the best product for gamers, graphic designers, artists, other professionals, or everyday users. It can be used as a personal gift or corporate gift to clients, business partners, and employees.
Material: 100% smooth polyester front; 100% natural rubber backing – Smooth, even surface for effortless mouse gliding. Durable and long-lasting.
Non-slip backing ensures the mouse pad won’t move around and keep the mouse pad firmly gripped to the desk.
Anti-fray edges keep the edges from fraying or pilling after many years in use.
2 sizes: S (23cm x 19cm / 9.4 x 7.8"") and M (35.5cm x 29.8cm / 14.37" x 12.13"") – Quite compact, easy to bring around, make anywhere your comfy working space.
Bright and crisp colors match your craziest designs.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
- To remove spots from your pad, utilize warm water and dish soap.
- There’s no need to immerse the entire pad. If there are stubborn stains, a soft-bristled brush can be used to clean them effectively.