Print On Demand Quilt Blanket - Custom All Over Print
$33.25 / including shipping
4.2 business days
Perfectly balancing the classic and trends, the familiar and something new, this soft and breathable custom all over print Quilt Blanket is extremely comfortable. As well as convenient, it is a perfect accessory for your bedroom decoration.
Our extra-comfy quilts bring easy texture to your bed.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in Vietnam
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Custom All Over Print
Quilt Blanket Information
No more boring bedding: brighten things up with our cozy and colorful quilt blanket. Our print on demand quilt blanket is suitable for bed, couch, sofa, chair, swing, daybed, or just as a home decor.
- Using soft and breathable materials, make the quilt comfortable through all the season, yet lightweight.
- Machine washable for easy care.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.
Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For Print On Demand Quilt Blanket
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
To ensure the highest quality when printing make sure your files follow our Design Template. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Make sure your image covers the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Keep important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
In-house teamPrinted, cut, and hand-sewn properly by Merchize
Fabric materialSoft, comfortable and lightweight.
Machine washable in warm or cold water (max 30C). Dry clean; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Tumble dry: low heat
You might also like
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.