Spare Tire Cover with Print On Demand
$17.00 / including shipping
Print on demand Spare Tire Cover not only protects your expensive spare tire but also has a great aesthetic. You can easily put your unique personality to refresh your vehicle. Our custom spare tire cover protects your car’s spare tire against sun, rain, mud, and other harsh weather elements.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Print On Demand
Spare Tire Cover Information
- Multi-Function: The custom spare tire cover protects your car’s spare tire against sun, rain, mud, and other harsh weather elements.
- Material: Windbreaker and waterproofing fabric. The fabric material is light, soft, water & dust resistant, strong wearability, easy to wipe-clean.
- Easy using: Spare Tire Cover is easy to fit on and remove. The string made by 100% polypropylene fiber is easy to change size to fit properly onto your car’s spare tire.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.
Custom Product Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For Print On Demand Spare Tire Cover
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
100% polyesterDesigned for the harshest of temperatures
All Over Print (AOP)Custom printing covers the entire product
Machine washable. Better wash with cold water.
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.