- Design your
- Custom Car Decorations
- Design and sell Custom Car Decorations with Merchize
- Check out the quality of our Custom Car Decorations in close-up
- How to create custom car decoration
- Sell car accessories for your print on demand store
- Car Ornament
- Transparent Vinyl Decal
- Front Car Seat Cover
- Spare Tire Cover With Backup Camera Hole
- Spare Tire Cover
- Shape Decal
- How to get the best printing result for your Custom Car Decorations
- Submit PNG file with at least 300 DPI
- Set the right color format
- Design and sell your custom accessories items now. Merchize will handle the rest!
- Why should you start fulfilling with Merchize?
- Multiply your profits with more print on demand products from Merchize
- Start your print on demand business with Merchize
- We have prepared resources for you to get the most sales for holiday
- How To Multiply Your Incomes with Print On Demand As an Artist
- Make More Money With These Top Printful Alternatives
- 5 Best Quality T-shirts For Printing on Demand
- Best Print on Demand For Etsy 2021 – Hottest POD Products to Sell on Etsy
- Top 10 Etsy Print on Demand Partners to Kickstart Your Business (2021)
- Get answers from our frequent asked questions
Custom Car Decorations
Increase sales for your store with Custom car accessories. No upfront cost. No minimum.
Design and sell Custom Car Decorations with Merchize
Check out the quality of our Custom Car Decorations in close-up
Now design your own Custom Car Decorations
How to create custom car decoration
Select car decorationPick the products that can fancy your target audience
Upload your designMake and upload designs that appeal to car lovers
Get your order fulfilled automaticallyLet Merchize take care of your order, from production to delivery.
Sell car accessories for your print on demand store
Add variety to your stores with more unique car accessory items
How to get the best printing result for your Custom Car Decorations
Make sure you follow our printing requirements to achieve the best printing outcome
Submit PNG file with at least 300 DPI
Your design quality should have 300 DPI and dimesion is 1000×1000 px
Set the right color format
Make sure the color profile is set to CMYK. Before saving, convert color setting to RGB and save the design with PNG format.
Design and sell your custom accessories items now. Merchize will handle the rest!
Why should you start fulfilling with Merchize?
Multiply your profits with more print on demand products from Merchize
Over 150+ products are ready to launch. Don’t miss the opportunity to upsell and cross-sell your designs.
Start your print on demand business with Merchize
Start making money from your custom-designed t-shirts, ornaments, flags or any design you want. Don’t worry about fulfillment and shipping. We’ve got your back.
We have prepared resources for you to get the most sales for holiday
These 10 print on demand websites give you the opportunity to make money from your designs and photos.
Contents1. About Printful1.1. How printful works1.2. Prinful locations1.3. Printful services1.4. How to find a good alternative to Prinful?2. Best Printful Alternatives2.1. PrintifyHow Printify worksPrintify vs PrintfulWho is most suitable to use Printify?2.2. MerchizeHow…
Finding the right product will help your print-on-demand store succeed. Fill your Etsy store with the latest and hottest product items on this list.
Read the ultimate guide for Choose the right Etsy Print on demand partners
Get answers from our frequent asked questions
There are various ways to take the decal of the car window class without leaving residue or damaging the surface. You can gently peel it off and then use the window cleaner, rubbing alcohol to get rid of the residue and smoothen the surface.
It won’t take you more than three minutes to put a car seat cover on.
– Pull the seat cover over the headrest. The elastic band will tightly grasp over the back of the seat.
– Tuck the foam bar to space between the back cushion and seat cushion, push it to the back of the set.
– Now pull the seat cover to wrap over the seat cushion.
– Attach the strap with hooks to the grommets on the foam bar on the back. Now the seat cover is fully secured.
Yes. You can wash the car seat covers to get rid of stains or dust accumulating over time.
Installing vinyl tailgate wrap is quite tricky. You can do it at home. But if you are not familiar with wrapping vinyl, you might consider seeking help from someone more experienced or to the car garage for a more clean and neat outcome. Here are a few steps to make sure you got it right:
– Clean and dry the tailgate
– Position your wrap so that the graphic is placed properly
– Start peeling off the transfer paper on the lower end and secure it into the right area using a squeegee.
– Remove the transfer paper for the rest and secure the topmost right and left corner into the right place.
– Run your squeegee across the tailgate, from bottom to top. Go through the entire wrapping area to get rid of any air bubbles.
– After you finish wrapping the vinyl, you can trim the edges so the wrap will fit perfectly into the tailgate
No. Car seat cover is only available for front row seats only. A set includes only two covers to two seats at the front.