All-over Print Long Sleeve Rash Guard (Made in China)
Custom-madeAll-Over Print Men’s Long Sleeve Tight Surf Clothing will be a favorite and a must-have for beach and pool activities. Our Long Sleeve Rash Guard is designed with a tight fit with good stretch to protect your skin from the sun and wind while still providing comfort for outdoor activities.
Our summer collection is made on-demand. No order minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in China
Average Est. Processing Time5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeExpress shipping: 3-5 business days
Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
If you are a person who likes outdoor activities, especially activities at the pool or beach. There is nothing worse than a sunburn on your skin. So protect your skin from the sun with Long Sleeve Rash Guard. Soft four-way stretch fabric makes it easy and comfortable while playing sports or doing fun activities.
- Fabric: 88% polyester and 12% spandex
- Skinny fit
- Long sleeve, crew neck, raglan sleeve
- Fabric weight: 250g/m²
|Size||Basecost+standard shipping (US):|
|Fast shipping YHT shipping fee (added fee)||EU(VAT included) |
|Express shipping ( US): DHL express
|Note: This product is shipped to the US only.
|All-Over Print Men's Long Sleeve Tight surf clothing|
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print outcomes disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
You might also like
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.