All-over Print Short-sleeve Rash Guard
Set your store for success during the beach season with All over print Short-sleeve Rash Guard.
Using the four-way stretch fabric with sublimated prints, Short-sleeve Rash Guard is great for protecting skin from sunburn or injured while playing watersports. It is definitely a must-have swimwear and cover-up item for the summer.
Design and start selling short-sleeve rash guards with Merchize now!
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
All Over Print Short-sleeve
Rash Guard Information
To fully enjoy your time in the water and under the sun, put on your Short-Sleeve Rash Guard. This top will protect your skin from the sunlight, rashes, and other harmful elements when you are out on the beach or at the pool. It is perfect for swimming, surfing, boating, or jogging on the beach.
- Material: 92% Poly, 8% Spandex – Four-way stretch fabric that is quick-dry, crease-resistant, and lightweight.
- Raglan short sleeves offer not only sufficient coverage but also ease of movement
- Form-fitting silhouette helps to show off your nice physique but still ensures comfort and movability.
- Double-needled bottom and sleeve hems for durability.
- Sublimation printing creates vibrant, dazzling, and long-lasting prints.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|Orders to US military zones (AE, AO, AA, AP), unincorporated territories (PR, VI, GU, MP, AS), HI, and AK will use Royal Mail services and follow ROW shipping rate.|
|US SIZE||1/2 BUST |
|1/2 WAIST TOP|
|1/2 BOTTOM||LENGTH |
Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Short-sleeve Rash Guard Shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
All over print (AOP)Custom printing covers the entire product
Four-way stretch fabricQuick-dry, crease-resistant and lightweight fabric.
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.