All-over Print Button Down Shirt (Made in China)
Custom all over print t-shirt with polyester material is incredibly comfortable and excellent sublimation printing technique turns out eye-catching design. No color bleeding. No wrinkling.
Design your own all over print t-shirt lets your imagination flow and express yourself more creatively and effectively.
Our Printed in China products are made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 12000 x 6000px
Lightweight fabric; breathable and comfortable; perfect to wear on hot weathers.
- Fabric: four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Button placket and Spread collar
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
inch XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Collar 15.4 15.7 16.5 16.9 17.3 18.1 18.5 18.9 19.3
Length 27.2 28 28.7 29.5 30.3 31.1 31.9 32.7 33.5
Bust 37.8 40.9 44.1 47.2 50.4 53.5 56.7 59.8 63
Shoulder 17.3 18.1 18.9 20.1 20.9 22 22.8 24 24.8
Sleeve 7.9 8.3 8.7 9.1 9.4 9.8 10.2 10.6 11
centimeter XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Collar 39 40 42 43 44 46 47 48 49
Length 69 71 73 75 77 79 81 83 85
Bust 96 104 112 120 128 136 144 152 160
Shoulder 44 46 48 51 53 56 58 61 63
Sleeve 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.