All-over Print Short-sleeve Pocket Shirt
A custom Short-sleeve Pocket Shirt is a strong, elegant shirt. This print on demand shirt is features a left chest pocket so you can keep those essentials nice and close.
Besides this short-sleeve pocket shirt, you can also find various other similar items from our button-down shirt collection.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in Vietnam
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
All Over Print Short-sleeve
Pocket Shirt Information
Our short-sleeve pocket shirts can give you an effortlessly cool look – very simple yet fashionable.
- Material: 100% woven polyester fabric – Lightweight, comfortable to wear, wrinkle-resistant, and durable.
- Loose fit with short sleeves makes it comfortable to wear and allows room for movement.
- Regular dress patch pocket on the left chest to keep keys and stuff
- Front button closure
Our All-over print sleeveless shirt with a pocket is an essential item for summer wear. You can mix and match with jeans, trousers or shorts. This custom T-shirt is both good for a formal and casual look.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|Orders to US military zones (AE, AO, AA, AP), unincorporated territories (PR, VI, GU, MP, AS), HI, and AK will use Royal Mail services and follow ROW shipping rate.|
Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For Print On Demand AOP Pocket Shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
True to sizeS-5XL
All over print (AOP)Custom printing covers the entire product
Custom pocketYou can add any design you want on the pocket
100% woven polyesterThe material is resistant to shrinking and wrinkling
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.