All-over Print Youth Hoodie (Made in China)
Gain more profit with Merchize’s custom all-over print oversized kid’s hoodie. Especially, our printed in China products come with very competitive pricing that you definitely can not miss!
Kids always love personalized hoodies. Merchize’s premium hoodie comes in a relaxed fit. The material is very soft and perfect for printing.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast fulfillment processing time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 12000 x 6000px
Custom Oversize youth hoodie is the perfect companion for kids when they go to school, participate in outdoor activities, or play sports.
- Material: Scuba (95% polyester and 5% Spandex) – Smooth, lightweight, and durable.
- Fabric weight: 230g/m².
- Regular Fit
- Front Kangaroo pocket
- Stretchy cuffs and waistband
- Stitch Color: black or white (whichever matches the patterns).
inch 2XS XS S M L XL
Length 15 16.9 20.1 21.7 23.2 26.8
Shoulder 10.6 12.2 14.6 15.7 16.9 17.7
Bust 12.2 14.2 16.9 18.5 19.7 20.9
Sleeve 13.8 15 18.1 19.7 20.9 26
centimeter 2XS XS S M L XL
Length 38 43 51 55 59 68
Shoulder 27 31 37 40 43 45
Bust 31 36 43 47 50 53
Sleeve 35 38 46 50 53 66
Actual product sizes may vary 1″ to 2″ because they are custom-made, cut and sewn by hand.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.