All-over Print Women’s Tank Top (Made in China)
Custom all over print tank top is one of the most versatile items in a woman’s wardrobe. You can wear a tank top with either shorts, pants, leggings, and sportswear bottoms. This print on demand tank top is perfect for layering, take a casual-cool approach with this ultra-comfortable & best-fitting.
Our Printed in China products are made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 8000 x 5000 px
A tight-fitting sports vest, the fabric is soft and comfortable, fits the skin but not tight, and has elasticity. It can be used as a choice for jogging, yoga and other activities
- Fabric: Microfiber (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Skinny fit
- Spoon collar, sleeveless
- Fabric weight: 180g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
inch XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 23.2 23.6 24 24.4 24.8 25.2 25.6 26 26.4
Bust 32.3 33.9 35.4 37.8 40.2 42.5 44.9 47.2 49.6
Waist 26.8 28.3 29.9 32.3 34.6 37 39.4 41.7 44.1
centimeter XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Bust 82 86 90 96 102 108 114 120 126
Waist 68 72 76 82 88 94 100 106 112
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.