Fleece Blanket (Made in US)
A fleece blanket is a must-have bedding item. Added with creative and beautiful designs, it can be a great gift idea for special occasions like Christmas, birthdays, weddings, housewarming parties, and so on.
Our fleece blanket is made of quality material that feels super soft and warm on the skin. Cold winter days will feel more comfortable and cozy with this warm fleece blanket. Merchize provides this fleece blanket in 3 sizes.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in US
Average Est. Processing Time
- 2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- US: 3-5 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
- 9390x7441 px
A fleece Blanket will give you warmth on cold winter days. The softness of the mink fleece will instantly send you to resting mode. With beautiful prints, this fleece blanket can be a highlight to your interior decor. It is also a perfect gift to the ones you love and care about most.
- Material: Double Face Fleece (100% Polyester, 230 gsm) – Super soft to touch and very cozy to wrap around your body. It is light enough to use as a throw blanket.
- Sublimation printing looks vibrant and stunning, adding a refreshing touch to your interior design. It won’t come off after many washes.
- Available in 3 sizes – can serve different purposes and match different bed sizes.
Size Length Width
(Unit) Inch Cm Inch Cm
S (40×30) 40 101.6 30 76.2
M (60×50) 60 152.4 50 127
L (80×60) 80 203.2 60 152.4
Print Guidelines For Fleece Blanket
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.