Custom Santa Hat - Print On Demand
$12.50 / including shipping
Santa Hat is a iconic item for the Christmas season. There’s nothing screaming Merry Christmas like seeing someone wearing a Santa hat. Let’s create a unique personalized Santa hat with Merchize.
Our custom Santa Hat is made with high-quality material – warm and comfy to wear. Sublimation printing allows you to add unique print to the hats. With good care, custom Santa hats can be reused for years.
- Easily customizable
- MOQ: 1
- Made in Vietnam
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Print on Demand Santa Hat Information
Santa hat is a signature item for the Christmas season. You can gift it to your family members and create beautiful memories together. Put on your unique Santa hats and enjoy the Christmas spirit.
- Material: Polyester 185gsm with sherpa trim and pompom. Fluffy sherpa fleece trim and pompom make it comfortable and warm to wear during the cold months of winter.
- With sublimation printing, the print on the material looks clear and vivid. No discoloration in the long term.
- A high-quality Santa hat can be reused for multiple seasons.
- Available in 2 sizes: Child (Width: 10 inches, Height: 14 inches) and Adult (Width: 12 inches, Height: 17 inches).
Tracking Country Origin: US
|Ship EU||Ship Row|
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.
Custom Product Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For Custom Santa Hat
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
MaterialPolyester 185GSM, Sherpa fabric
Should only be hand washed using cold water and mild soap.
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publish the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.