All Over Print String Bikini
Fill a summer vibe for your store with our Swimwear and Cover-ups. Our custom String Bikini is a two-piece swimsuit that allows your customers to mix and match in multiple ways. This custom bikini swimsuit will catch your customers at the first sight with different artworks which are colourful and sexy. The string bikini is perfect for wearing at the swimming pool, tanning salon, water park, beach.
The custom string bikini swimsuit will help you stand out and grab everyone’s attention to your store this summer.
This bikini is made on-demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
All Over Print String Bikini Information
- Material: Four-way stretch polyester fabric + spandex, soft and comfortable on your skin. Thick but yet comfortable, not see-through.
- String ties are adjustable to fit different body types
- String tie bottom with binding trim offers cheeky coverage for a sexy and attractive look
- String bikini comes with soft padded cups, providing adequate support for your chest (Pads are removable).
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|Orders to US military zones (AE, AO, AA, AP), unincorporated territories (PR, VI, GU, MP, AS), HI, and AK will use Royal Mail services and follow ROW shipping rate.|
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
True to sizeXS-5XL
All over print (AOP)Custom printing covers the entire product
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
You might also like
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing and Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.