Women's T-shirt (Made In US)
For a comfortable staple wardrobe item, it’s hard to beat a t-shirt. Ultra-soft, comfortable, and elastic stretch construction – our custom lady t-shirt helps you be active during the day. A feminine silhouette seams bring out the line of your body. Create your own custom women t-shirt and start selling now! Check out our Printed on US shirt collection to find more products.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in US
Average Est. Processing Time
- 1-3 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- US: 3-5 business days
- ROW: 15-20 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
- 4200x4800 px
This shirt is also a multi-functional clothing item for you, from the street to the workplace, workouts, and so on. It’s sure to be your favorite one.
- Material: All Others (100% cotton)
- Printing technology: Digital Printing
- Quality: 100% soft-style combed cotton – Breathable, moisture-wicking and very comfy.
- Color: Black, Cardinal Red, Charcoal, Forest Green, Heliconia, Irish Green, Light Pink, Light Blue, Navy, Purple (S-2XL), Red, Royal, Sport Grey, White.
- Products mainly use Gildan’s blank product. In case of Gildan’s blank product is out of stock, it will be transferred to Hanes or Fruit Of The Loom’s blank product.
Note: To get the best image’s print quality on the left chest, sellers must limit the print area to 4×4 inches or 4.5×4.5 inches.
Made and shipped from US.
Note: For double-sided designs, you will be charged an additional fee of $4.5.
|Size||Length||Width (Laid Flat)|
Print Guidelines For Women’s T-shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 300 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. We accept PNG files of the only following size: 4200x4800px at 300 DPI (14×16 inches).
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
- Note: Offensive Content (hate speech, threats of violence) that will not be printed. Detail here.
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Note: Products ship to the EU, the buyer will have to pay VAT if the order does not have IOSS encryption.