Unlike most P.O.D platforms that focus on the traditional Direct-To-Garment T-shirt and Hoodie, Merchize focus on adding more variations to your store with a range of High Quality All Over Print & Sublimation products.
Check Merchize Built-in Payment’s Product Catalog and Base Price below:
The product catalog base cost will be applied from 15/03/2021
Forget the headache of being limited by PayPal using our payment option and focus on scaling your store
- A lot of trending products such as Quilt, Fleece Blanket, Hoodie 3D, etc are always available at Merchize
- Base cost is always stable at the cheapest price on the dropshipping market
- Flexible payout with only 2 business days if you have any requests about withdrawal
- Profits are calculated using the following formula: Profit = (Retail Price - Product Basecost)*93%
Have any concern about our Merchize Payment service? Check the FAQ below, or contact our supporters at Merchize Vietnam’s Fanpage
A: Payouts are sent to you via Paypal or Payoneer. Funds are available for withdrawal 2 business days after the order is completed. When you withdraw using PayPal, you will bear an extra 3% charge of money change fee.
A: Profits are calculated using the following formula: Profit = (Retail Price - Product Basecost)*93%.
Processing Fees are 7% is used to cover customer service cost, credit card processing fees, and fraud protection.
A: We respect Copyright law. It’s best to use your own photos, logos or artwork. We don’t recommend using images you’ve found somewhere online because you probably don’t have the right to use it. Further information about this can be found on our Intellectual Property and Consumer Content Section.
A: As a venue for artists, designers, and makers, Merchize takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices in order to maintain the integrity of our platform.
The content uploaded on Merchize's marketplace is generated by independent sellers who are not employees, agents, or representatives of Merchize. Sellers are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary rights to their content and that they are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
Sellers are not allowed to exploit Merchize's platform to post or sell copyright/Trade Mark/DMCA/IP infringment content. Any violation to IP policy may result in, but not limited to the following: removed product listing, account suspension, other legal consequences or cash penalty:
• Minimum 100$/violated product created (regardless of the traffic amount)
• Minimum 2500$/transaction that are involved with violated product.
• All profits of violated products or store's profit will be withheld in case of violations.