All-over Print Hawaiian Shirt (Made in China)
The all over print Hawaiian shirt makes you more stylish and fashionable on festival, vacation, party, on the beach…Let’s become the real eye-catcher.
Custom this Hawaiian shirt and make your customer fall in love with woven polyester fabric and your design. You can add a tropical appeal to this casual shirt for an out-of-office look or a simple and classic appeal for a professional look.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 12289 x 5906 px
Loose and comfortable Hawaiian shirts will allow you to cool off in the hot summer
- Fabric: Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Regular fit
- Short sleeve, lapel collar, button closure
- Fabric weight: 120g/m²
- Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.