All Over Print Hawaiian Shirt - Design Your Own Short-Sleeve Hawaiian Shirt
$16.50 / including shipping
The customizable Hawaiian shirts make you more stylish and fashionable at festivals, vacations, parties, on the beach…Let’s become the real eye-catcher.
Customize your Hawaiian shirts and make your customer fall in love with woven polyester fabric and your design. You can add a tropical appeal to these casual hawaiian shirts for an out-of-office look or a simple and classic appeal for a professional look.
Our All over print Hawaiian shirts are made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
- MOQ: 1
- Easily customizable
- Made in Vietnam
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
All Over Print Short-sleeve Hawaiian Shirt Information
A Hawaiian shirt is a breezy, summer essential – Perfect for trips to wear on vacation to tropical destinations.
- Material: 100% woven polyester fabric offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance. This lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking fabric is perfect to keep you cool during the summer.
- Simple and comfortable button closure makes it easy to style and layer with other trendy items.
- Signature open Cuban collar with short sleeve and relaxed fit looks casual and fashionable.
- The color of our custom aloha shirts could be slightly different on the screen than in real life.
Short-sleeve Hawaiian Shirt is great to mix and match with shorts, jeans, or layer with other items to complement your outfits.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.
Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print Hawaiian Shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Patterns and full-bleed images usually turn out the best.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print outcomes disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
True to sizeS-5XL
All over print (AOP)Custom printing covers the entire product
100% woven polyesterResistant to shrinking and wrinkling. Perfect for printing
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.