All-over Print T-shirt (Made in China)
Custom all over print t-shirt with polyester material is incredibly comfortable and excellent sublimation printing technique turns out eye-catching design. No color bleeding. No wrinkling.
Design your own all over print t-shirt lets your imagination flow and express yourself more creatively and effectively.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 5-10 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- Express shipping: 3-5 business days
- Fast shipping: 5-8 business days
- Standard shipping: 8-10 business days
- 12000 x 6000px
Classic round neck with short sleeve; Soft and comfortable to the touch; slightly elastic; moderate length; Perfect for daily wear.
– Fabric: Jersey (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
– Regular fit
– Classic round neck – Fabric Weight: 180 g/m².
– This product weighs 290g.
– Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
– Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days
All-Over Print Men’s O-Neck T-Shirt
inch S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 28.0 29.1 29.9 31.1 31.9 33.1 33.9 34.6
Bust 36.2 40.2 44.1 48.0 52.0 55.9 59.8 63.8
Shoulder 15.7 16.9 18.1 19.3 20.5 21.7 22.8 24.0
centimeter S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL
Length 71 74 76 79 81 84 86 88
Bust 92 102 112 122 132 142 152 162
Shoulder 40 43 46 49 52 55 58 61
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.