All-over Print Beach Kimono
It’s great with the trip to the beach. But, choosing an outfit makes you a headache because beachwear doesn’t just have a perfect bikini. Beach kimono is perfect for beach fashion.
Kimono Beach is great when you mix with bikini, shirt, shorts and skirt, or whatever outfit you love. Why should you go for our custom kimono?! We provide our customers with high-quality custom kimono, which can last a long time.
Our swimwear & cover-ups are made on demand. No minimums. We provide a fast fulfillment and processing time for our custom kimono.
Average Est. Processing Time
- 2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping Time
- US: 4-7 business days
- EU: 10-20 business days
- ROW: 10-25 business days
- 2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
- 10000 x 6000px
Need an extra layer to protect you from the scoring sun while keeping looking stylish? Try out our custom Beach Kimono.
- Material: Soft, lightweight, crease-resistant chiffon, providing a comfortable feeling to wearers.
- Above-knee length offers adequate leg coverage against the sunlight.
- Loose fit with wide sleeves and open front kimono style, suitable for both casual and dressy wear.
- High-quality printing technology ensures long-lasting color retention.
This custom Beach Kimono is simple and elegant. Put on your favorite summer outfits, shorts, crop tops, or swimwear, and quickly cover up your body with this stylish and fashionable Kimono.
- Each custom kimono is custom printed, cut, and sewn just for you when you place your order. There may be differences in the design on the trim and belt.
- This custom kimono is safe for silk detergent, dry clean, hand-washed, cold water, and low heat iron.
Feel free to do a fun creating design with our custom kimono template and start fulfilling ASAP!!!
Tracking Country Origin: US.
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files with the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How To Get The Best Results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our Cut & Sew Disclaimers
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print Outcomes Disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
Orders to US military zones (AE, AO, AA, AP), unincorporated territories (PR, VI, GU, MP, AS) will use Royal Mail services and follow ROW shipping rate.