All Over Print T-shirt - Design Your Own T-shirt with Print On Demand
$11.50 / including shipping
4.1 business days
Custom all over print t-shirt with polyester material is incredibly comfortable and excellent sublimation printing technique turns out eye-catching design. No color bleeding. No wrinkling.
Design your own all over print t-shirt lets your imagination flow and express yourself more creatively and effectively.
This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.
Average Est. Processing Time2-6 business days
Average Est. Shipping TimeUS: 4-7 business days
EU: 10-12 business days
ROW: 10-15 business days
2-6 additional days due to Covid-19
Print on demand All Over Print T-shirt Information
We offer high-quality all over print t-shirts under in-house manufacturing. Design on the front, back, sleeve or fully printed with logo, quotes, paintings, drawings with no limit.
- High-quality material and print that won’t fade, crack or peel off.
- Sublimated printing creates vibrant colors that won’t fade off.
- Double needle hems and neck band for durability.
Tracking Country Origin: US.
|US State includes AE, AO, AA, AP, PR, VI, GU, MP, AS belonging to the US military zones that will use Royal Mail. The shipping fee follows ROW line.|
Custom Product Mockups & Templates
Print Guidelines For All Over Print T-shirt
- Submit JPEG/PNG files with at least 150 DPI
Follow our Design Template to get the highest printing quality. Download templates and mockups here.
- Save your files in the right format
Our printers accept both PNG and JPEG files. For printing purposes, always convert them to CMYK.
You can learn more about creating suitable print files over here.
Note for artwork with transparency: Since .PNG files are only in RGB color space, we recommend creating your print files in CMYK and then converting them to an RGB color profile.
- Fill the entire design space
Your image must cover the entire print area to ensure maximum coverage.
- Place important design elements within the safe print area
The Safe Print Area line appears as a green dotted line when you’re designing your product.
Keep important parts of your design, like text or photos within the Safe Print Area to prevent them from being trimmed off.
- Keep opacity greater than 25%
How to get the best results
- Everything outside the safe print area is considered to be a bleed margin. You should extend your design to the edge of this area to prevent the appearance of irregular borders.
- Any space that isn’t covered by your design will show the white fabric.
Our cut & sew disclaimer
- Exact design placement and/or pattern alignment can’t be guaranteed.
- Aligning patterns/images perfectly from front to back is not possible.
Print outcomes disclaimers
- Due to the variability of computer and printer settings, we can not guarantee an exact 100% color match between the actual color printed and the color as seen on-screen for each order.
- It is highly recommended that you double-check some artwork files that you’re unsure about with our Support team first, before processing your order.
True to sizeS-5XL
All over printCustom printing covers the entire product
FiberSoft and durable polyester
Wash inside out. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Want To Sell And Fulfill Your Own Products? Start With Merchize Now!
Our products in our factory in Vietnam are Never Out of Stock, always guarantee and publis the Fastest Processing Time, Fastest Shipping Time, and Lowest Basecost.