Add WWW To Your Store
Basically, when you complete the 3 steps in the guide to creating a store, you can access your store at your domain in the form https://dia-chi-store-cua-ban.com.
However, if you add WWW before the domain, you will get a 404 error – default backend when accessing. This is because the WWW has not been set up yet.
To set up WWW, it’s very simple:
- Go to the Page Rules section in CloudFlare
- Select Create Page Rule.
- Fill in the setting information according to the following instructions:
- In the If the Url Matches section, enter the domain with WWW and followed by /*. For example, here my store is demostore.xyz, it will be filled in as https://www.demostore.xyz/*.
- Then the settings are: Select Forwarding URL and 301 – Permanent Redirect.
- Below enter your domain, for example: https://demostore.xyz.
- Then select Save and Deploy.
That’s it, when accessing https://WWW.dia-chi-store-cua-ban.com, your store will still show up instead of 404 error – default backend.