Ordering & Fulfillment
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
Print & Mockup Guidelines
Payment & Billing
Delivery & Shipping
- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
Features & Store Management
Other Functionalities & Settings
How To Insert Code Into GTM To Change CSS Store
- First, you need to insert your GTM Container ID into the Tracking settings in Merchize’s Settings.
- In the GTM manager, select Add a new Tag.
- This is just a basic GTM tutorial, you need to learn more about GTM to better understand this tool.
- Before using it, you should test it carefully to see if there are any problems (on desktop, mobile, at checkout, etc.).
- Since this is inserting your code, Merchize is not responsible if you have problems with errors caused by the GTM snippet you inserted or any related problems.