Ordering & Fulfillment
- Show all articles ( 18 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Print & Mockup Guidelines
Payment & Billing
Delivery & Shipping
- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
Features & Store Management
Other Functionalities & Settings
How To Get Google Tag Manager Container ID
- Go to Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- If you don’t already have a GTM account, you’ll need to create a new one. Click the Create Account button.
- Then fill in the required information and follow the instructions.
- Finally, once the account has been created, you will see the GTM container ID at the top right of the page. It has the following form:
- Copy and Paste into Merchize’s Settings.