Ordering & Fulfillment
- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Print & Mockup Guidelines
Payment & Billing
Delivery & Shipping
- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
Features & Store Management
Other Functionalities & Settings
How To Get Google Conversion Tracking Code
- Step 1: Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Step 2: Click on Tool & Setting, select Conversions under Measurement.
- Step 3: You will then be directed to the Conversion Actions section. Create a new conversion then select Website to track sales on your website on your Merchize platform.
- Step 4: Complete the settings of the conversion include naming the conversion, selecting the category of this conversion type (purchase/sale, sign-up, lead, view of a key page, other.v..). Then click Create and Continue to create the conversion.
- Step 5: At this point, Google Ads will ask you what kind of installation code you want to get, select Install the tag yourself.
- Step 6: Copy the information in the Send To section and paste it into the Google Conversion Tracking section of Merchize. The tracking code will be in the form AW-123456/ABCDEF…
So you have Google Conversion Tracking installed and can start tracking the effectiveness of your campaigns.