F.A.Q About Fulfillment Procedure On Merchize
1. How To Fulfill Your First Order?
New stores do not have “auto-fulfillment” enabled, so when you have your first order, you need to contact our support team to start fulfilling your order.
In the Seller Dashboard, click on the chat box in the right corner of the screen, select Fulfillment Support to contact our fulfillment team so we can start fulfilling your orders.
From the next orders, there will be 1 Merchize fulfillment staff to contact and discuss directly to assist you with fulfillment issues such as tracking, changing orders, etc.
2. Does Merchize Have the Feature of Updating the Product First and Providing the Artwork File Later?
Yes, we do. When you have an order for a product for the first time, you need to access the order to add the artwork file for the product. The next time there is another order for that same product, Merchize’s system will automatically use this artwork file to fulfill the order.
3. Are Orders Fulfilled Through Merchize Automatically Added Tracking?
- Orders from eBay, Shopify, Amazon and WooCommerce are automatically added tracking after fulfillment and have a tracking number.
- If you fulfill it manually, the system supports Export Orders file to manually add tracking to your store.
4. Does the Customer Receive a Tracking Notice?
Merchize works on the principle that if orders are generated from a system, that system is responsible for updating changes to customers. So:
- If customers buy directly on Merchize, they will receive an email notification when the order has a tracking number.
- If the order is imported from another platform, then Merchize will not send a notification to the customer.
5.Is It Possible To Fulfill Products That Merchize Has Not Produced Yet?
For products that Merchize has not yet produced, we will assist you to fulfill according to the prices of other suppliers (CustomCat, etc.) and the tracking number must also follow that supplier.