How To Get Google Site Verification Code
Usually, you will need a Google site verification code to verify with Google Shopping. However, if you have added Analytics, your page will automatically be verified with Google shopping. Here are instructions for registering a site with Google Shopping and getting a verification code:
- Step 1: Go to https://merchants.google.com and register information.
- Step 2: After the registration is complete and go to the Google Shopping interface, you will see that Google displays a notification to verify the ownership of the URL as shown below, select Fix.
- Step 3: Then, select I have access to my computer and copy the code in quotes as shown in the picture.
- Step 4: Paste the code into Settings in Merchize, then save.
- Step 5: Then, go back to Google shopping, click Verify URL to verify your website.